geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: where to find openorb jars?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:40:10 GMT
On Oct 27, 2004, at 12:27 PM, toby cabot wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm trying to build geronimo from the instructions on the wiki but I'm
> stuck at the "maven -p dependencies.xml" command.  It's trying to
> download
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/openorb/jars/openorb-ins-1.4.0-BETA2.jar
> but there doesn't seem to be an openorb directory in
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ so this fails.  I'm not maven-savvy so
> sorry if this is a FAQ: is there a way to tell Maven to get this jar
> from some other place?

Toby that dependencies.xml target actually created more problems than
it is worth.  Just try to build online once and your repo should be
setup correctly.  This takes a while, but is the only safeway to do it.
  We are working with Jason van Zyl on some changes to our build (and
possibly maven 1) to ease these problem.

-dain