geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Subversion keyword expansion not working
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:37:34 GMT
	The cvs2svn documentation says 'By default, cvs2svn sets
svn:keywords on CVS files to "author id date" if the mode of the RCS file
in question is either kv, kvl or not kb'.  I don't know whether it's case
sensitive, or that behavior was disabled, or what -- but apparently there
are properties on each file indicating whether keywords should be
expanded...

	Okay, looking at the properties on the STATUS file, the
svn:keywords is in fact set to "author date id"...  Perhaps we just need
to change the capitalization?  An example in the "propget" documentation
shows svn:keywords set to "Author Date Rev"...

Aaron