geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject questions, questions, questions - I need some quick answers
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:11:51 GMT
I've got a bunch of questions that I need answered quickly. Please
help me out if you can:

How can openejb-jar descriptors be generated?  Is there an XDoclet
plugin? Or, are the geronimo* descriptors generated automatically
by the builders?

How can an application be stopped and undeployed from the command
line outside of Maven?

Is OpenEJB planning on supporting EJB 3? Is this work under way?

Can GBeans be included in a jar housing my applicaiton (similar to
.sars being included in an .ear file)? If so, are GBeans deployed first?
Also, should we call the GBean archives .gars?

The Geronimo builders are creating all the configuration objects.
Are these the objects that are serialized out into the config.ser
file?

How can an application be undeployed on the command line (i.e.
without the Maven Geronimo plugin)?

Thanks for all the speedy help! (nudge, nudge)

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo