geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: The build is broken
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:33:50 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the following Axis Geronimo module build issue has been
around since Aug 18 and I still had the problem over the weekend :

        http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1517

It sounds like this issue is specific to Geronimo's build processing and
not Axis itself.  I thought I'd mention this in case it was forgotten (as
it isn't shown under Geronimo's issues), as it sounds like some changes
have been made recently to build processing.

Thanks,

John