geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Deployment heirarchies
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:51:00 GMT
Nice tree.  I can see the ASCII artist yearning to burst free.

Makes sense.

The reason that I ask is that in itests I distribute and start app1A,
app1B, and app2A.  I then try to stop and undeploy them in reverse
order.  When I do this, app1A, app1B and app2A throw this exception when
they are undeployed:

java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.stopConfiguration(Kernel.java:327)

Does what I'm doing for these unit tests, undeploying them in reverse
order, even make sense?

BTW, what configuration to I pass to tell the server to stop the whole
tree all at once?  Do I have to stop the nodes that I started in reverse
order?

Regards,
Alan