geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject New ways of building it all
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:03:18 GMT
As threatened, I've committed a way to build all (most?) geronimo
related projects at once.

maven getotherprojects

will check out activemq, howl, openejb, tranql-connector and tranql
into appropriate directories at the root level. This is set up to by
default check out anonymously.  If you are a committer on all or some
of these projects look at project.properties to see what to set.

maven completerebuild -o

will remove activemq, geronimo, howl, openejb, and tranql from the
local maven repo, do multiproject:clean, and then multiproject:install

This should be useful for checking that all versions in these projects
are consistent and up to date.

For normal builds,

maven multiproject:install

will build all these projects.

Also, I've ported dain's plugin-ready itest implementation from the
openejb itests to maven-itest-plugin.

As far as I can tell the old style build continues to work exactly as
before.

Many thanks,
david jencks