geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2 Connector tests failed
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:46:44 GMT
Others may have different opinions, but I gave up on trying to deal
with the inter-project dependencies via snapshots and created an
all-projects build.

There's a short description here:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building#head
-2a72064daf87017de58dd77916b4376e55326bd8

Ask if you have any problems.

thanks
david jencks