geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: wiki should be updated for newbies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:15:43 GMT
There must be some difference in our environments.  I just rechecked on
a fresh checkout of geronimo and had no problems running maven
getotherprojects.  Nothing related to these projects is in my .cvspass
file.

I'm running on mac osx 10.3.3.

Can you provide more details of your environment?  Could others report
their experiences?

many thanks
david jencks