geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web Services and Portlet deployment
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:11:37 GMT
Sure, but right now I don't care about editing the dds.  What I want to
know is what is supposed to happen when I say "distribute" with a
package that has say a web services descriptor in it.  Does the 88 spec
say anything about what is supposed to happen?  As I understand it such
a package will have to be distributed either as a web module or an ejb
module, depending on the other dd in it.

Many thanks,
david jencks