geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject [Vote] Confluence
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 06:41:32 GMT
>> If there's a volunteer or two, I guess the next steps would be to
>> hold a
>> (PMC-ratified) vote and send a mail off to infrastructure@ for advice.
>> They may wish to delay installation until a successor to nagoya is
>> ready.

MoinMoin is driving me nuts... I propose we ask Apache infrastructure
team to install the Confluence wiki.  Confluence is produced by the
same people that made Jira, and is heavily used by other OpenSource
projects such as Spring and everything at Codehaus.

[ ] Yes, ask Apache infrastructure to install confluence
[ ] No, don't ask Apache infrastructure to install confluence

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect