geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: How to find out what Geronimo version is the build from?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:35:49 GMT
I generated a version properties file as part of the System module
build:

         <ant:echo
file="${basedir}/target/classes/org/apache/geronimo/system/serverinfo/
geronimo-version.properties">##### Generated by Maven ####
version=${pom.currentVersion}
build.date=${dateFormat.format(now)}
build.time=${timeFormat.format(now)}
copyright=Copyright (C) 2003-${yearFormat.format(now)}, The Apache
Software Foundation
</ant:echo>

Which are all available from
org.apache.geronimo.system.serverinfo.ServerConstants

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect