geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:01:46 GMT
I just double checked on my machine and all of the files have only a \n
line terminator.  Maybe you have subversion setup to use unix line
endings on your windows box.

BTW here is the command I used to check

od -c
modules/client-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/client/builder/
*.java | grep '\\r'

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom