geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Installing Confluence
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:18:40 GMT
So last night as part of the release schedule I needed to update our
wiki, and it took me a half hour just to figure out how to login
MoinMoin...

Can anyone give us an up or down answer on if we can get confluence
installed at Apache?  If it we can't, I propose we find confluence
space for Geronimo somewhere offsite.

-dain