geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: build failed
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:11:04 GMT
I'd recommend

maven multiproject:install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
-Dmaven.itest.skip=true

which will ensure you get up to date copies of everything in your local
repo.

In any case, running maven in openejb ought to copy
openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to your local maven repo by itself.
Check the console output...

thanks
david jencks