geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Could not connect to Subversion server
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:09:14 GMT
Man,

My guess is that someone between your snv client an the apache server
is running a filtering/proxying firewall (this could be your computer,
business, isp, or country).

 From the error message, it looks like you are connecting to the server,
but something is blocking the DAV protocol.  I suggest you connect to
the apache server via https, since there is no way for someone to proxy
that.

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo

-dain

--