geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: wiki should be updated for newbies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:54:09 GMT
Karan

Sorry for the hassle over the last four days - there is currently a
burst of activity around deployment that is affecting several projects
and it is disruptive even for old timers :-)

Having just been though it, can I suggest you update the wiki with your
experience while it is still fresh - all you need is a login to it.

Thanks
Jeremy