geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Johannsen <>
Subject Re: build failed
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:55:57 GMT
Hi Karan,

This is the same problem I had a couple of days ago.  See emails with
subject "2 Connector tests failed".  Here are the steps I took to work
around the problem, which will be fixed when the Maven repository
contains an up-to-date version of openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:
1.) Get the source of the related projects (openejb, howl, activemq,
etc):  "maven getotherprojects"
2.) Change to the geronimo/openejb directory and run: "maven".
3.) Assuming the openejb build succeeded or at least built the jars,
copy the openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from
geronimo/openejb/modules/core/target directory to the  local maven
repository directory .maven/repository/openejb/jars (or wherever the
local maven repository happens to be).
4.) Change to the geronimo directory and run: "maven" to build using the
new openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file.  This should fix the missing
"org.openejb.client.naming" package issue.

Alternatively, possibly the Maven repository is already up to date but
for some reason the openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in your local
repository is not being replaced.  You could manually delete it and then
try running "maven -Dmodules=client-builder" to see if that fixed the

karan singh malhi wrote:

>hi ,
>i disabled maven to run tests, and the build failed.

package org.openejb.client.naming does not exist

View raw message