geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Johannsen <cjo...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: 2 Connector tests failed
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:44:59 GMT
Thanks for pointing out how to get the source of the related projects.
"maven getotherprojects" got me the source for openejb, howl, activemq,
etc.  But "maven multiproject:install" hung in howl's XALoggerTest.

Taking a different approach, I was able to get a clean geronimo build by
running "maven" in the openejb module and then copying the
openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from openejb/modules/core/target to the
maven repository.  Then plain old "maven" in the top-level geronimo
directory worked fine.

Cheers,
Craig

PS:  I wonder why the repo takes so long to sync.