geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Johannsen <cjo...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: 2 Connector tests failed
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:38:04 GMT
"maven rebuild" got me past the Connector module test failure problem.
Now encountering the compile problem we had yesterday where package
org.openejb.client.naming does not exist.  Deleting
openejb-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from the Maven repository and then running
"maven -Dmodules=client-builder" didn't help.  Must be the case that an
additional jar file added yesterday by Dain is not yet reflected in the
repository or defined to be a dependency.

/home/craigj/geronimo/modules/client-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/client/builder/AppClientModuleBuilder.java:74:

package org.openejb.client.naming does not exist
import org.openejb.client.naming.RemoteEJBObjectFactory;

Tried downloading latest release of openejb (0.9.2) from openejb.org,
but none of the jar files include the org.openejb.client.naming
package.  I don't see an openejb2 in their cvs repository.

Cheers,
Craig