geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Revision: 47004 - "...it means you've setup Tomcat successfully. Congratulations!"
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:20:14 GMT
Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> I'd like to clean up the lookup of the JSP TLD so that the last rebuild
> step on the above wiki page is not required.  But I'm not sure how best
> to proceed.

I don't think it's worth to change anything in Tomcat. It's a very small
obstacle that will be sorted out once the j2ee jar is updated on
iBiblio.org, which I think should happen soon.

I'm rather wondering how came that the file is in a different place in
Geronimo than in a location that Tomcat expects.

> Yoav

Jacek