geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <>
Subject Re: Problem building from subversion
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:40:03 GMT
On 18/09/2004 8:41 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Kristian Köhler wrote:
>> Hi
>> after refreshing from scm and running rebuild i get an error
>> (attached).   Am I alone? ;-)
> Oops, I'm checking it out....

This problem is fixed. It was due to the fact that the geronimo-tomcat
artifact was not copied to the geronimo repository prior to deploy

BTW, I have noticed a couple of "issues":
* there is an indirect dependency between Catalina (the class) and the package. I have discovered this problem when mounting
the geronimo-tomcat module within Eclipse. So we will need to declare a
new dependency; and
* to some extent we are lucky to have a build of geronimo-tomcat after
assembly. Indeed, geronimo-tomcat assumes that the assembly module has
been built, yet it does not declare a dependency to force a correct
build order. I think that geronimo-tomcat should be installed like the
other modules (e.g. geronimo-jetty).

View raw message