geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Another wish: available configurations
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:23:37 GMT
On 15/09/2004 7:32 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just found that there's no way to find out available
> configurations other than looking at index.properties file. Provided
> that there more than one config-store or one of them is remote one it
> may be necessary to have it known via cli.
>
> Do you think it'd be useful?

Hi Jacek,

I know that you can list available configurations corresponding to J2EE
modules via cli: if you execute the cli goal of the modules/assembly
module, you will get an executable JAR which can do that. The cli is
launched via this command: from the modules/assembly folder

$ java -jar target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/bin/cli-deployer.jar
target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/bin/deployer.jar

 From here, it should be simple to retrieve the available J2EE module
configurations. The others (say a plan) can not be retrieved via cli.

Thanks,
Gianny