geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject How to find out what Geronimo version is the build from?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:27:01 GMT
Hi,

I've just discovered that there's no simple (and known to me) way to
find out what Geronimo version is the build from. Provided a Geronimo
release has been downloaded or built, how to know it?

I think of adding -v/--version cli option, but before doing it would
like to hear if it's really not yet available. Would adding a build date
or even better svn's $Rev$ be of any interest? Having it, solving issues
would be much easier as the first question asked would be what's your
Geronimo version - do this, and tell us the result.

Jacek