geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subversion keyword expansion not working
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:21:59 GMT
Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>
>> There are two steps:
>>
>> 1) change all places in our code where we have $Revsiosn$ to $Rev$
>> 2) add the rev keyword to the list of keywords to expanded by
>> subversion (must be done on a file by file basis)

Over the past 2 days I finally managed to run the script.

  o All of the occurences of $Revision$ to $Rev$ replaced
  o 'svn propset rev' invoked on selected files
  o All of the occurences of $Id$ to $Rev$ $Date$ replaced
  o At least 3 files that caused the repo to not be able to revert
(accidentally) corrected

Unless it's said that some files became unmanageable (whatever it'd
mean) the task is finished.

Jacek