geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [status] Windows 2000 - Build for project incubator-geronimo build.62 Build Successful
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:47:22 GMT
Hi

Sorry for the late response. I was out of office last week.

Up to now the builds are triggered by scm changes. CruiseControl checks
every night if there are any changes. If so a new build is triggered and
notification mails are sent (success and failures).

As Dain suggested i will modify the config only to sent mails in case of
a failure (and to use subversion).

Kristian