geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: how to change the default jetty port in the M2 download?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:59:21 GMT
System property is a really bad idea - for example, if you are running
multiple connectors which one does it apply to? Or are you suggesting a
whole hierarchy of properties?

You also have control via JMX remoting with its own set of connectors -
for example, you could use RMI for this with the current default config.

--
Jeremy