geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to change the default jetty port in the M2 download?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:30:38 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> You could deploy another jetty connector gbean on the port you want to
> use, but I don't know of an easy way to get rid of the one on port 8080
> or change it's port.

$ grep -cl 8080 modules/assembly/src/plan/*-plan.xml
modules/assembly/src/plan/j2ee-server-plan.xml

Once you changed it, do the build again. Provided it's already been
done, just 'cd modules/assembly' and type 'maven'. It will build
Geronimo again with Jetty listening to the 8080 port.

I think I need to add it to Wiki. But where?

> david jencks

Jacek