geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant tasks to mirror Maven Geronimo deploy plugin
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:12:41 GMT
Bruce Snyder wrote:

> I've been looking through the info on the wiki WRT installing, running,
> deploying, undeploying and stopping. These processes seem to be fairly
> terse when using the Maven Geronimo deploy plugin. However, the same
> steps for those who are not using the Maven Geronimo deploy plugin are
> very verbose.

That's unfortunatelly true, but...take a look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/trunk/BUILDING.txt?rev=45859&root=Apache-SVN&view=markup

and everything may become clearer.

I'll update the Wiki page on[*] the content of the file.

> Bruce

[*] A short English lesson - should it be: update on sth or update with
sth or...? I can't find it anywhere :(

Jacek