geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Ant tasks to mirror Maven Geronimo deploy plugin
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:35:35 GMT
I've been looking through the info on the wiki WRT installing, running,
deploying, undeploying and stopping. These processes seem to be fairly
terse when using the Maven Geronimo deploy plugin. However, the same
steps for those who are not using the Maven Geronimo deploy plugin are
very verbose. It seems to me that all of this could be abstracted by a
set of Ant tasks.

Also, I've looked everywhere for the Maven Geronimo plugin. Where in the
world can I find it? I'd like to get a look at the guts of it so that I
can create a set of Ant tasks to mirror the Maven plugin. Has anyone
else thought about doing this? Also, what are some additional opinions
on this topic? Am I just way off base here or do others also see value
in such a beast?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print