geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Le Goff <eric.le-g...@gicm.fr>
Subject Re: Logo ideas
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:45:34 GMT
David Armitage wrote:
> Could not add to page, but would like to offer attached images as ideas.
> If they are of any use / interest / or potential for development, please
> pass on to someone who can do a better job graphically,
Hi Dave,

Your logos are nice and I think you should definetely add an entry
to the Logo Contest page on wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/LogoContest)

For example when I submitted my logo (Entry #9), all I did was to :

- Edit a simple HTML page including logos and publish it onto some free
personal web space
- Create a personal account on wiki (yours could be "DavidArmitage") to
get permission to write (there add been some abuse with anonymous writers)
- Add your entry to wiki page ;)

I am not sure when this contest will end. So far, the logo used is the
usual Apache feather (which is great).

Regards.
Eric