geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Woolsey <jwool...@activation.net>
Subject Re: clustering module
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:21:54 GMT
Isn't the standard way to implement clustering to implement a clustered
JMS and then make everything else rely on that?

Also for a clustering implementation. Let's say I have information on
Server A and I want to ensure it is clustered so I send it to server B.
Is a standard implementation to fire it over a socket and wait for
receipt confirmation and then move on or are people generally more
sophisticated then that?

                           - bfn - JAW