geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: is anyone working on integration with Derby yet?
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 04:49:32 GMT
I have been tracking the Derby lists and brought it up there but did not
get any comment. It already does XA and I believe they have a connector
so there may not be much to do except a GBean wrapper.

I would like to propose we switch to it rather than Axion for the
embedded database we include in the distro. However, Derby takes quite a
while to initialize a db so it is probably worth sticking to Axion for
the unit tests where we continually build/destroy dbs.

--
Jeremy