geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Implementing the MBeanRegistration interface with GBean
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:26:48 GMT
Hi

I wrote a GBean which wrapps an other "old" MBean. The old MBean
implements the MBeanRegistration interface.

I tried to implement the MBeanRegistration interface myself and delegate
the calls to the MBean but the callback methods within my GBean aren't
called.

The GBeanMBean itself implements the MBeanRegistration interface but
never calls the corresponding methods within the target Bean.

Is there a "prefered" way to implement something like this?

Kristian