geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Parsing Error in project.xml
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:26:47 GMT
Kristian Köhler wrote:

> Hi
>
> after updating the project i get the following error (same with new
> checkout):

I'm doing it now...

> org.apache.maven.MavenException: Error parsing project.xml
> 'D:\work\jakarta\geronimo\incubator-geronimo\etc\project.xml'
>         at
> org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getNonJellyProject(MavenUtils.java:208)

It's only a guess, but I think it's associated with the recent changes
(that I couldn't resist to praise :)). They externalized dependencies'
version numbers from project.xml files to another file, and introduced
entity refs in their place.

I see the code couldn't recover itself after the changes (and their
impressiveness) as did I ;)

> Kristian

Jacek