geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Woolsey <jwool...@activation.net>
Subject Re: Socket Fun
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:36:46 GMT
Good idea but I am using different ObjectOutputStreams. The first one is
to a byte array and the other is to a Socket Stream. The difference is 4
bytes 179 for the socket and 174. I am going to guess it is a length
variable that is added to the byte array stream. I have gone to
completely serializing outside the socket stream which works, but I
thought the difference was interesting and worth bringing up.

                                 - bfn - JAW