geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: The build is broken
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:54:43 GMT
This was my bad.  I have fixed one of the problems.  I removed the spec
jars from the default build, and forgot to check that the modules were
capable of downloading them from the repo.  Several modules were
missing the remote repo location.

The second problem which I can't reproduce is the connector module
breaks on windows.  Hopefully someone with a windows box can fix it.

-dain