geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Holger Baxmann - bitwind <hol...@bitwind.org>
Subject Re: wiki should be updated for newbies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:57:40 GMT
The getotherprojects goal fails if one does not have the entries in the
.cvspass
So it should be recommended for the new newbee to do at least one login
for having this in his .cvspass file.
And if one go the way stepwise he perform a checkout on activemq four
times until the getotherprojects goal succeeded.

done this, been there

bax