geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Started configuration org/apache/geronimo/Tomcat
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:34:53 GMT
Hi Jacek

    Didn't you mean to write CatalinaBase instead of
CatalinaHome in one of the attribute in
tomcat-plan.xml -
  <gbean name="geronimo.tomcat:name=Apache Tomcat"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatGBean">
    	<attribute name="CatalinaHome"
type="java.lang.String">.</attribute>
    	<attribute name="CatalinaHome"
type="java.lang.String">.</attribute>
    </gbean>
     Also on my windos box TomcatGBean.java has line
termination problems.

Thanks
Anita