geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From man man <yunfen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could not connect to Subversion server
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:48:43 GMT
Cheerful!

I've got connection to subversion server via https.Thank Dain and Jacek very much for your
help.

-Yunfeng

Dain Sundstrom <dsundstrom@gluecode.com> wrote:
Man,

My guess is that someone between your snv client an the apache server
is running a filtering/proxying firewall (this could be your computer,
business, isp, or country).

>From the error message, it looks like you are connecting to the server,
but something is blocking the DAV protocol. I suggest you connect to
the apache server via https, since there is no way for someone to proxy
that.

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk geronimo

-dain

--