geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject J2CA logging/exception handling around SQLException
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:49:06 GMT
So I'm in the process of cleaning up the OpenEJB itest output as it
spits out an excessive amount of stack traces.  The exceptions are
just SQLExceptions that are being thrown as business method app
exceptions.

Seems any exceptions (e.g. SQLException) thrown from an RA is being
logged on INFO by GeronimoConnectionEventListener.  Can't quite tell,
but at first glance it looks like it flags the connection handle for
removal as well.

Is this right and is this what we really want?

-David