geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From karan singh malhi <karanma...@verizon.net>
Subject wiki should be updated for newbies
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:02:57 GMT
I guess the wiki should be updated for newbies like me. I have been
trying to build geronimo since the last 4 days, and have been facing
build problems. I just followed the steps in the "for the impatient"
section of the wiki.

Until i received help from David Jencks and Craig , i didnt know why
this was happening. So i guess the "for the impatient" section

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building#head-bfda3b0490aa0721b5b3d94d1652a563cc16e6f6

should be updated and the instructions should be changed to include a
multiproject install. See the comments from David Jencks below:-