geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Build changes coming...
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:21:37 GMT
Depending on how ambitious you are feeling you might consider using
multiproject instead of our homegrown solution.  Being able to select
the modules and types easily is nice but I no longer think it is worth
maintaining the jelly code to do it.  As I pointed out a few weeks ago
it is already possible to build everything together using multiproject.

I haven't tried building the site using multiproject.

+1 on all the suggested changes

We also need to separate each modules' deployment code into a separate
module, but this will probably be easier after your changes.

thanks
david jencks