geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Unit/Stress Tests
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 02:30:11 GMT
True enough.

One thing I think that we should not normally run is tests that require
hand configuration to truly run well.  For example, the GSSAPI tests, if
you don't have Kerberos running on your machine, then it will take more
than a few minutes to complete.  Maybe we could name those tests
*ConfiguableTest.java and just exclude those.

Alan