geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: SocketProtocolStressTest failing
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:53:20 GMT
There will be logs in the test-reports.  Can you send me those as well?

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 78.124 sec
>
> ------------- Standard Error -----------------
> org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException: Send timeout.
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto
> col.java:245)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock
> [...]
> col.java:245)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock
> etProtocolStressTest.java:80)
> org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException: Send timeout.
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto
> col.java:245)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock
> etProtocolStressTest.java:80)
> org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException: Send timeout.
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto
> col.java:245)
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock

testConcurrentRequests(org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtoc
> olStressTest):	FAILED
> expected:<100> but was:<65>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<100> but was:<65>
> 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest.testConcur