geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: SocketProtocolStressTest failing
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:03:43 GMT
The test controlProtocolTest has been fixed.  Can you confirm that this
has been fixed for you?

I am working on the SocketProtocolStressTest.

Regards,
Alan

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto

> > col.java:245)
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock

> [...]
org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock

> > etProtocolStressTest.java:80)
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException:
> > Send timeout.
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto

> > col.java:245)
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock

> > etProtocolStressTest.java:80)
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException:
> > Send timeout.
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto

> > col.java:245)
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock

testConcurrentRequests(org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtoc

> > olStressTest):	FAILED
> > expected:<100> but was:<65>
> > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<100>
> > but was:<65>
> > 	at

org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest.testConcur