geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bordet, Simone" <simone.bor...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:43:15 GMT
Hi,

> > Wait, I fixed that one, and Kristian verified it.  Simone are you
> > running the M1 binary or cvs head?  The fix is only in cvs head.
>
> Running M1 binary.
>
> Upgrading now, will report if works fine.

Now works fine, after dodging some firewall issue with Maven.
Still I cannot compile completely the project:

C:\Simon\OpenSource\geronimo\incubator-geronimo>%MAVEN_HOME%\bin\maven

[javac] Compiling 11 source files to C:\Simon\OpenSource\geronimo\incubator-geronimo\modules\axis\target\generated\samples\build\classes
C:\Simon\OpenSource\geronimo\incubator-geronimo\modules\axis\target\generated\samples\org\apache\ws\echosample\EchoPortSoapBindingImpl.java:2:
package org.apache.geronimo.axis does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.axis.AxisGeronimoUtils;
                                ^

Last thing, that will be cool to have in M2, is the fix for the tools.jar problem when compiling
JSPs.
Putting it in lib/ext works fine, but it's not the optimal solution.

I may take a look, but I definitely need some pointer to where look at; it's not clear in
my mind how the server builds its classpath.

Thanks

Simon