geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bordet, Simone" <simone.bor...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:20:26 GMT
Hi,

> > I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I
> start the server:
> >
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve
> the name 'j2ee:jsp-configType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
>
> Could you describe a bit more what the WAR is. More
> importantly, you could share the web.xml. There was times
> when I was facing some problems with deploying WAR (blojsom)
> and had to add some XML stuff to web.xml and after deploying
> remove them. It's not longer required.

It's simpler than HelloWorld:

WAR:
/index.jsp
/WEB-INF/
/WEB-INF/web.xml
/WEB-INF/geronimo-jetty.xml

web.xml:

         xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
         version="2.4">
</web-app>

geronimo-jetty.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web/jetty"
    configId="org/apache/geronimo/Console"
    parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server"

    <context-root>/console</context-root>
    <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
</web-app>

Thanks

Simon