geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bordet, Simone" <simone.bor...@hp.com>
Subject Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:16:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm still aside, but I've found some time to explore Geronimo :)
I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I start the server:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'j2ee:jsp-configType'
to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Windows XP, jdk 1.4.2_03, behind corporate firewall.

I've also tried -Dproxy.host and proxy.port, but same error.

BTW, also the DebugConsole refuses to start with the same error.

What should I do ?

TIA,

Simon

PS: BTW, I have searched the archives, but the search engine does not seem to work correctly:
returns a lot of hits that have nothing to do with the searched words...