geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Unit/Stress Tests
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:19:54 GMT
Before we jump off the cliff here, just how long do the stress tests
currently take?  I don't think it is a significant fraction of the
build time.  I recall trying this idea of isolating stress tests in
jboss builds and it turned into a real mess.  Noone likes maintaining
the test system, lets keep it as simple as possible.  I think setting
up damage control would be more useful.

Also I have set up all the projects we are collectively involved in in
a single build environment
(tranql, howl, geronimo, openejb, activemq).  I suggest we set up
something like this to be run by dc.

david jencks