geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Serialized Configuration
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:27:29 GMT
config.ser is undocumented serialized version of the configuration for
a deployment unit (e.g., ejb-jar.xml for ejb, web.xml for war, or
-service.xml for geronimo services).

If you really, want to know how it is generated look at
modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/
Configuration.java:storeGBeans(...), but you should really expect this
implementation to change often.

-dain